Saturday, May 16, 2009

Back from Ireland/Video update

Hey all, I have returned from Ireland, and the trip was GREAT. I saw an Eric Clapton concert (pretty much the reason for the trip) that it was UNBELIEVABLE (hang on, I think my CAps lOck is bRokEn... OK, got it). I took some great videos of the show, and great photos. Here are some of the best pictures I took:








Yeah, I'm a pretty good photographer. Also, I'll post a video I took of "I Shot the Sheriff" in a little bit. EDIT: Here it is:



While in Ireland/Philadelphia (we stopped there too)/airplanes, I filmed a video, so I will work on that. There is a lot of dubbing in the video, so give me a few weeks to work on that. Also, Kjetil will make 1 or 2 videos I believe, so I'll keep you updated on those. Have a good one, gang.

0 comments:

Post a Comment