Saturday, April 25, 2009

Almost done the first FaceHead video...

...but I have made a few other ones in the mean time.

Nate's Gum Thesis Video - A video project I helped my friend make for his Science class.
No Trespassing - A quick improvisational piece that I did with my friend Nathan, the same guy from the gum video.

Anyways, as for my own FaceHead progress, I currently have three projects underway. One of them is involving Mother's Day (and is very near completion), and since that holiday comes up in about a month, hopefully the video will help me gain some exposure (although I suppose if you're reading this and you don't know me personally, I must be known a little bit). My other two videos should be finished very soon as well, so by Mother's Day, I should have at least three videos up for you good people to see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment