Thursday, April 2, 2009

Production Updates

Just thought I ought to give a heads-up as to what I am up to. Well, I currently have about 15 video ideas written down, all of which have great potential. I am in the middle of production of one of them, a stop-motion that is coming along very well. I am a high school student, so my studies do take up a good portion of my time, but I hope to have my first video up within a few weeks.

---

I have made some other amateurish videos prior to getting organized, so if you want to watch them, they may give a small taste of what's to come:

KJ's Temper - I quick improvisational video I made with my cousin on the way out the door. I am the one behind the camera, he is the one in the shot. He will most likely be a frequent collaborator in future FaceHead Video productions.

Football - A short piece I made with my siblings out of boredom on a Saturday afternoon.

Brother Slaps His Sister - Not really a video production, but my brother and sister were goofing around with the laptop's camera and this is what that camera happened to capture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment