Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Update

Sorry about the lack of posting lately. So, here's what I'm up to: I had one script that I was going to start filming, but then I got another great idea that I wanted to do first, so I pushed the first script back. Then, I got some footage that will make for a great video, so I pushed the second idea back for this third idea (I know, I'm being vague, but I don't want to give away too much).

I was going to film a small part of the third mentioned idea yesterday, but I was at a tennis tournament all day and I got a pretty noticeable sunburn. I tried filming anyway, but I recorded a quick test take and my face was extremely red, so I couldn't do anything. Today, it looks better, so I will finish filming if I have the time and create the final edit.

In the meantime, I have posted some non-FaceHead videos on my other YouTube account. The first one I posted was that annoying commercial for Lectric Shave with the talking hairs. There wasn't a copy of it on YouTube, so I put it up (??video hint??)


The second one is a karaoke performance of Eminem's "Cleaning Out My Closet" by Nathan (if you don't know him, he's the other guy in the "Ball: The Daniel Armstrong Story" video) at a annual local celebration our town has, Summerfest (????another video hint????).



That's all for now. If you're not a subscriber on YouTube, become one: I post updates there more frequently than I do on here. If you're not a fan on Facebook, become one: I have 77 right now, and the more the better. Anyways, have a nice day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment