Saturday, August 22, 2009

Back-To-School Update

Hello, I just finished my first week of school. I'm on the varsity soccer team, so that may hinder my ability to consistently put out videos. But, I will try to finish the ones that are already in progress soon. I just have to do a significant piece of editing of one video, and then finish filming and editing of another one. Also, Kjetil just proposed a good idea to me that we will try to get started in a few weeks, when we both have a break from school (up here in northern Maine, schools get 2-3 weeks off so students can help with the potato harvest). Just thought I'd let you know what's up, peace.

EDIT: As I've mentioned before, I am getting a new camera, and I've finally decided on the one I want. Have a look here: http://www.amazon.com/Sanyo-VPC-TH1-Compact-Camcorder-Optical/dp/B001Q3M9JA/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1250953766&sr=8-7

...and a sample of the footage it shoots: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Raykc2ubJRE&fmt=22

0 comments:

Post a Comment