Thursday, June 25, 2009

Production Update

Today, Nathan and I will be finalizing a script that we conceived yesterday and hopefully get some of the filming done. All filming will have to be finished by Saturday, because on Sunday, Nathan is leaving for a month to go to Arizona. So, expect something soon.

EDIT 6/27: Never ended up getting together with Nathan (I was out of town), and he's leaving tomorrow, so that video will have to wait. However, I thought of another idea that I can film by myself, so I'll do that in the next few days. I also though of another idea besides the previous one, but it would require a lot of editing and I project that it would take a few months to get done, but I do hope to do it soon because I think that it could be really interesting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment