Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Vote for my videos

Hey guys (if anybody's even reading this), please go to http://www.neatorama.com/upcoming/ and vote for my videos that are there. If they get enough votes, they will be put into the blog on the front page, which I hear is modestly popular. To vote, you have to make an account first, but it's very quick, and they don't send you any annoying emails.

To vote for "Ball: The Daniel Armstrong Story," click here. "Ball" is doing very well right now: it has a rating of 12, currently the leader in the Upcoming Queue at Neatorama

To vote for "Talking to Myself," click here. This one is not doing as well, with a rating of 3, but vote for it and get it up there.

Anyway, I'll probably start a new video soon, I just have to decide which one of my ideas I want to make first. I'll keep you posted, have a good one.

1 comments:

Nicholas L. said...

I voted for both vids! (i think) anyway, I got a notebook and wrote down tons of ideas i had on videos i want to make and i'm starting to write the script for one and will start filming soon too. i also did a rough draft of my logo (it looks cool) peace out derrick! =) -Nic L.

Post a Comment